Doing business with us
Repsol Resources UK Limited is a signatory to the Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain Code of Practice and as such will:
- Utilise SEQual as its primary source for identifying suppliers for sourcing activities and confirm their suitability from a pre-qualification perspective.
- Support the Share Fair.
- Utilise Logic contracts as the basis for contracting whenever possible amended as per our special conditions.
- Incorporate 30-day payment terms in contracts whenever possible.
- Undertake SEQual annual reviews and contractor performance reviews using Repsol’s Jaggaer system.
- Aspire to reduce duplication in tendering activity and increase collaboration with Suppliers.
Contractors and suppliers interested in pursuing opportunities with us are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Obtain SEQual membership and have completed the questionnaires for the relevant product codes, with the aim to obtaining SEQual certification.
- Subscribe to and actively pursue the high standards of Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Uphold the highest standards of business ethics in their dealings with Repsol Resources UK Limited.
- Keep their SEQual records up to date.
In Repsol, we are committed to producing sustainable oil and gas that provides energy security and creates value whilst driving progress and prosperity in society. Our supply chain is key to delivering our mission and Repsol is focused on fostering good supplier relationships that build trust. We look to procure products and services from high quality suppliers capable of providing solutions that fit Repsol Resources UK Limited business requirements. We therefore seek quality products / services, technical capability and innovation, competitive solutions and above all a firm focus on Health, Safety and the environment.